Check FAST University Merit Lists 2022 and Closing Merits Online at Edu Merit List: FAST CS University Merit Lists 2022 FAST-NU 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Merit List Software Engineering (SE). Computer Sciences (BSCS), Business Studies (BBA), and others.
FAST University Merit Lists 2022
FAST-NU Merit List Software Engineering (SE). Computer Sciences (BSCS), Business Studies (BBA), and other programs in all the FAST campuses will be announced on 25 July 2022 on the FAST-NU website.
|Tentative Admission Schedule 2022||BBA, BS (A&F) & BS||MBA, MS & PhD|
|Admission Application Submission||Jun 3 – Jul 15||Jun 3 – Jul 15|
|Admission Tests||Jul 13 – 22||Jul 13 – 22|
|Declaration of selected / test qualified candidates||Jul 25||Jul 25|
|Admission Formalities||Aug 1 – 12||Aug 1 – 12|
|Commencement of classes||Aug 15||Aug 15|
FAST University Test Result Merit Lists 2022 and Closing Merits
The Selected candidates will be listed in the FAST University Merit Lists 2022. further 2nd and 3rd merit lists will be displayed if any students in the first merit list do take admissions and submit fees.
For Latest Educational Information Visit Preparation Point
How To Check FAST University Merit Lists 2022?
Steps are Given to check the Fast university Test Result
- Visit the official site www.nu.edu.pk.
- This merit list will then be shown by the type of test that you asked for.
- You were selected for the appropriate degree program if you’ve been chosen.
- It would help if you visited the institution where you made your application with the original documents and a bank draft.
- If the wait list is not available, you will have to wait until the FAST University Merit Lists 2022 will be released next (s)
- If you are not selected, you’re not chosen and must apply for next year.
FAST Closing Aggregates 2022 (Expected)
FAST university Merit Aggregate is calculated on the bases of candidate marks in the FAST Entry Test (50%) and FSC marks (50%). following is the cutoff merit or Closing aggregate in FAST university
FAST LAHORE Campus
- Computer Sciences (CS): 68-69 %
- Civil Engineering (CE): 66-67 %
- Electrical Engineering (EE):-64 %
- 5Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA): 50-52 %
- Accounting & Finance (A&F):-50-52 %
FAST ISLAMABAD Campus
- Computer Sciences (CS): 64-65 %
- BS (Software Engineering): 63-64%
- Electrical Engineering (EE): 59-61 %
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA): 52-55 %
- Accounting & Finance (A&F): 50-53 %
FAST FAISALABAD Campus
- Computer Sciences (CS): 50-53 %
- Electrical Engineering (EE):49-52 %
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA):50-52 %
FAST KARACHI Campus
- Computer Sciences (CS):56-57 %
- Electrical Engineering (EE):50-52 %
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA): 50-54 %
FAST PESHAWAR Campus
- Electrical Engineering (EE):44-46 %
- Computer Sciences (CS): 42-45%
This Cut off aggregates are predicted according to the previous year’s trends and are not final and may vary.
- Lahore Campus CS & EE: 79 to 81%
- ISLAMABAD Campus CS & EE : 74-76 %
- REST CAMPUSES around: 67-70%
Note: If you are applying on the basis of the NTS NAT exam result then you must know that each campus will determine a fixed NTS aggregate as if the university set NTS closing merit to 72 % then the students having above 72% aggregate in NTS NAT will get admission.
Usually, the NTS NAT closing merit is high as compared to NU Entry test Aggregate because of a limited number of seats available on the NTS quota.