Al Nafees Medical College Admission, Last Date, Fee Structure, Online Applyor Registration Method, and Offical website link 2023. Admission to MBBS and other medical day and night programs may now be completed online by interested candidates. Admission forms for Isra University 2023 have been made available online today, and you may apply before the deadline.
Al Nafees Medical College Admission 2023
Isra Al Nafees Medical College Admission was established in the month of September 1997 as a private University to provide the best quality education in the medical field. The University is providing the best quality education through its experienced faculty and produces every year well-trained and well-mannered graduates who are playing a vital role in Pakistani Private or government Hospitals.
Al Nafees Medical College Islamabad is recognized by Higher Educational Council HEC and PMDC which is Pakistan Medical and Dental Council also proved by the Health Organization WHO. So to get admission to Al Nafees Medical College this well-equipped University there is a lot of existing merit which you have to qualify so that your name could be mentioned in the Medical Merit List 2022.
Al Nafees Medical College is Private or Government?
Yes, Al Nafees Medical College is Private for MBBS and Dental Students.
How to Apply for Online Al Nafees Medical College?
Interested applicants are informed that Al-Nafees Medical College & Hospital, Islamabad admissions are open and you can submit the application at the earliest time.
Detailed Application Process for local, overseas Pakistanis, and International Students, Eligibility criteria, How to apply Online, and Contact details are mentioned in the institute’s official advertisement below and can also be found online at the official website isra.edu.pk
Al Nafees Medical College Admission Last Date 2023
10th December 2022 is the Last date to Apply for Al Nafees Medical College for 2023 Admissions according to last year’s admission schedule pattern.
Al Nafees Medical College Islamabad Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates, who have scored a minimum of 70% marks in their intermediate pre-medical exams are eligible to apply for Al Nafees Medical College Admission.
- Applicants should have 60% marks in the Medical Admission test MDCAT-2022.
- In the case of a foreign institute, the applicant should have at least 70% marks in aggregate.
- Overseas students, who have to clear the SAT-2 entrance exam with a minimum 5.50 score are eligible for admission.
- 1 Copy of each SSC/HSSC official board result and for Foreigners copy of O-Level/A-Level issued by IBCC.
- 1 Copy of MDCAT-2022 results for local students.
- 1 copy of the Domicile certificate, applicant’s CNIC/Form B, Father/Guardian’s CNIC, Passport size photograph, and If the applicant is Hafiz then a copy of the Hafiz-e-Quran certificate.
- Copy of SAT-2 exams for Foreigners.
Merit Formula for Admissions:
- 50% Marks from FSc.(Pre-Medical)/HSSC/Equivalent
- 50% Marks from the Admission Entry Test