MBBS and Nursing LUMHS Jamshoro Admission, Last Date, and Fee Structure 2022-23 details are shared on this Page. Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences, is a government-sector university situated in Jamshoro, Sindh, Pakistan. The university is famous for its task to introduce advanced developments in medical teaching.
LUMHS Jamshoro Admission 2023
Liaquat University of medical and health sciences LUMHS open admissions session 2022-2023. In pursuance of clause 30 read with a clause of the LUMHS ordinance applications are invited from MBBS / BDS graduates, on the prescribed application form for registration as registered graduates.
LUMHS Jamshoro Admission Fee Structure 2023
LUMHS allows admission into degree programs of undergraduate and postgraduate level on the open merit, women quota, and on a self-finance basis. Self-finance scheme is started to meet the expenses of the University. Some of the important programs offered by the LUMHS are fee dues mentioned below
|Degree programs||Fee packages|
|MBBS||42,000 for the 1st year|
|BDS||42000 (1st year)|
|DPT||38000/- (1st year)|
|MS/MPhil||55000/- per semester|
How to Apply Online for LUMHS Jamshoro Admission?
We suggest all those students who want to get admission to lumhs jamshoro admission 2022 23 nursing submits their application forms as soon as possible. Students can get the admission schedule, application procedure, contact information & eligibility criteria in the university’s official announcement below.
LUMHS Jamshoro Admission 2022-23 Last Date
13th of December, 2022, is the last date to apply for admission to LUMHS Jamshoro.
- Matric certificate allotted by concerned BISE
- The result copy of MDCAT downloaded from www.pmc.gov.pk
- Admit slip copy of MDCAT 2021-2022
- HSSC Pre-Medical Marks certificate / A Level equivalent certificate verified by IBCC.
- Matriculation SSC marks certificate / O level certificate verified by IBCC
- CNIC or B Form of applicant & Father’s CNIC from NADRA
- Hafiz e Quran certificate from madrasa certified by Wafaq ul Madaris
- PRC (Form C), domicile of student & Father’s domicile, Sindh Province
- Disability certificate of the disabled applicant from Civil Services Hospital or department of social welfare, Govt. of Sindh, Karachi
- Father’s death certificate in case of father’s death from NADRA
- Three attested passport-size photos (two from the backside) of the applicant with the name written on the rear of the photo.
- Overseas Pakistani need to submit evidence of their father/mother’s employment abroad
Every year about 350 medical candidates graduate & practice in their regions, and most of them follow postgraduate education.
The MBBS syllabus comprises two years of preclinical elementary medical sciences, followed by three years of the clinical syllabus.
Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences Address
Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences (LUMHS) Administration Block, Deh Sound Valhar, Jamshoro, Sindh, Pakistan
- Postal Code: 76090
- Fax: +92 22 9213306
- Phone: +92 22 9213305, +92 22 9213307
- Web: www.lumhs.edu.pk
- Email: email@example.com